Thursday, October 24, 2013

Fall

I love everything about this time of year. The colors, temperatures, root vegetables, smells...simply beautiful.
This is the third harvest for my Swiss chard start I got the first day of CSA pickup back in May.
Speaking of CSA we have one more week. This is my third year with farmhouse table. I have loved it, even more so this year because I failed on my own garden (consisted of rosemary, basil, parsley and Swiss chard). The farmhouse table is a co-op that supports various local farmers. I found myself using primarily my goods from the CSA and on occasion if I've needed extra produce for the week, buying it there. Plus it comes with a newsletter and recipes for your current weeks produce.

Love my old house and it's trees
And a very big thank you to my best friends for a wonderful birthday celebration last night. I love these girls with my whole heart, feel very blessed.

No comments: