Sunday, December 14, 2008

Our House

So I thought I would put a few pics of the new house up for those that haven't seen it. I took a few pictures and the battery died, so the front of the house will come later (when I can find the charger).
Now when I say "new"...it is new to us, but the house itself was built in 1929.

Living Room

Room off kitchen (not sure what you call it)

Dining Room

Lukes Room

Logans room. I couldn't get a great picture but it is my favorite room. I wish I had a before and after pics of this one to post (when we moved in it was 4 different colors).

2 comments:

The Hunter Family said...

I love your guys' new house! The pics of the kids' rooms don't do justice to how cool they are.

Jessica said...

Hey Logans room looks great- I love your house and cant wait to come visit again!