Saturday, December 13, 2008

Snow

One week away until we leave for the land of Aloha! We actually had our first snowfall yesterday. I was beginning to wonder if it would happen before we left. Last year at this time I already had a skate lesson and was heading up to Leavenworth Thurs-Mon in an attempt to look like I knew what I was doing! I had such a wonderful winter last year, I've been eagerly awaiting our snow!
Here's the really great thing..normally November is kind of what I call an in between month, not so much this year it has been nice enough to keep biking and running outside. In fact yesterday I rode my bike to work (as I have since March), and was being snowed on when I left. I was absolutely giddy! I'm sure it was a sight to see, because by the time I got home, my coat was covered in snow, and the back of my pants including my butt was soaked and dirty, but it was GREAT!

No comments: