Thursday, June 16, 2011

My Boy's Growing Up

It's official, I have a high school freshman in my house!  Luke went to middle school in 5th grade at Sterling, then we moved to Wenatchee for 6th-8th, so after 4 years of middle school I think he was ready to move on.
As with each stage of my kids life, I have LOVED every stage.  I am so proud of the awesome young man I am raising, we had such wonderful memories of middle school, and fairly smooth sailing ( a few minor bumps here and there).  I will say having a child 5 years younger, still in elementary school might just make this transition to Luke's next stage a little easier, as well as I am able to appreciate it and certainly not wish time away!  Very proud of you Luke and love you so much!
Luke's most loyal fan!

Even Ben had a great time, and enjoyed some snacks!

Very handsome young men!

My pride and joy

Thanks Mom, Du and Cal for coming out today!  Love you all!

No comments: