Sunday, June 19, 2011

Perfect Adult Beverage

Last April when I was in Boston the cities main water supply was contaminated.  No water or sodas in the restaurants so I sampled quite a few "beverages".  My favorite was the Sweet Teatini.
Came back and promptly bought a bottle of Sweet Tea Vodka, it became Lars and my favorite go to beverage to make for friends, now I believe all of my friends have on hand at all time a bottle of Sweet Tea Vodka.
The original recipe is 1/2 ST Vodka, 1/4 lemonade, 1/4 sweet tea.  I've modified and tried several variations...all good.  Crystal light lemonade and STV (sweet tea vodka),  just sweet tea and STV, or you can buy the bottle of 1/2 lemonade, 1/2 tea in the store and mix that with the STV! 
Cheers and happy drinking!

1 comment:

Sara D. said...

YUM! I have been looking for a new summer drink. Thanks for the suggestion, I can't wait to try it.