Friday, March 30, 2012

It's Friday!

Busy is an understatement in the Hakensen house this week!  Thank goodness for a little help from family!  Monday came and we hit the ground running!  I typically get everything (workout, groceries, cleaning) done (or sometimes just put off for another day) before the kids are home from school.  We get homework done, have an early dinner and have a little down time before bed.  I need this as well!  This week Monday was the only day like that.  Tuesday Luke had a track meet at Eastmont, he runs the mile, the order is, hurdles, 100's, the mile and so on.  Great spot to be in the line up, except when there are 9 boy heats of 100's.  Lo, my sister and her kids, my parents and I sat in the cold and rain for over an hour and a half on Tuesday to watch Luke run for 5.5 minutes, he did AWESOME, but we were all chilled and soaked to the bone.  By the time that was done it was 5:30, Lo had to be at her school at 6:30 for her concert, so this meant picking up dinner in between, while trying to figure out how Luke was going to get from the high school (he has to ride the bus back).  Thank god for my parents!    They ran and brought Luke food (he was starving), then we all reconvened at the 20 minute choir concert!
Busy weeks like this I am really grateful for the support of my family.

Cal is my kids MOST loyal fan!

Had a park date on Wedneday, in between rain showers!



Now we're heading into Spring Break, gearing up for 4 days with out seeing my kids.  Meetings and dinner dates are scheduled!  Plan is to stay BUSY! 

No comments: