Friday, March 23, 2012

Quiet House

Just dropped Lo off at her dance dress rehearsal and waiting for Luke to call to get picked up.  Cleaning up around the house I see the bits and pieces of my kids life they have left scattered around.  I'm having a moment, I love these two personalities.  I also love that I get to pick them up and be with them everyday after school.  How some people take these moments of raising kids for granted is beyond me.  I go 1 day full day every other week without seeing them, but that's it.  I thank God everyday for that, because I can't imagine missing out on all these small moments of our day to day life.  I love providing a home for them.  And I have to say I think I may miss it a little when Luke can drive and no longer needs me to drive him around.......
A shot from Mary in October 2011

1 comment:

mary said...

Ahh, I feel like this was just taken yesterday. Time flies! Hope to do it again next Fall :)