Wednesday, August 14, 2013

A Few More...

Feeling pretty fortunate that, one my boyfriend loves going to Bend as much as I do, and  second my kids love it as well.  My son likes it for the same reasons we all do, the awesome biking/running trails and food.  Lo, well she just loves it because she gets to hang with her friend and no one is making her ride her bike!
I've heard so many times from people that have visited Bend maybe once that it's so much like Wenatchee.  Well the more I go the more I think not.  Don't get me wrong, Wenatchee's great, but kind of the small town version of Bend.  Their parks and recreation is downright impressive.
I could live there...
Dinner at The Good Life with our friend




This was my attempt at trying to get a picture of their pimping Slayer espresso machine, it didn't work.

No comments: