Sunday, September 8, 2013

It Doesn't Matter What

Just that we're together! I am really enjoying my kids ages, and the activities we are able to do together. Yesterday my son ran the 10k in Shore to Shore, his longest race yet, and Lo and I were the finish line lead volunteers. Just a little side note about Lo, she is an all star volunteer. She jumps right in, and has the ability to look around and see what needs to be done, she's been around races since she was little and gets it, it's awesome to have her around. She and I also did the Young Life  donut trailer at the fair the night before, neither of us had ever done that, and even there she was totally comfortable and went for it!
I love it, a few shots from our rainy, but fun day!
Reporting to duty!
Giving her brother his medal. He was 2nd place overall with a time of 40:23
Love these two!
Got to briefly see my friend Mike who was flying back to Boston right after!
Still going strong, 5 hours later
 
 

No comments: