Monday, August 4, 2014

Celebrate!

One of the weekends I was away last month was spent celebrating a 40th birthday for my friend, or as we like to call them Hagfest! My friends and I celebrate all of our birthdays. One of us will organize a get together, someone brings a gift bag and we all bring a little something for the birthday girl. We understand the importance of celebrating each birthday. We love and appreciate each other so much, another year of life is a gift worth acknowledging!
When it's a milestone, we go big! Last year we did Hagfest wine tasting in Walla Walla this year Suncadia. I love this, and I love taking the time to celebrate another year with these beautiful ladies.
Unfortunately the house was quite big (not really a bad thing) and it was hard to round up the ladies for photos, so this is it!
For the record I met this Hag in 2010, but feels like I've kown her a lifetime. She's gorgeous, fun, sassy, honest and loyal. Love her.
 
 
 
 
This Friday we celebrated the hag with the unicorn on her shirt, her 41st. This was quite memorable!
Blessed
 
 

1 comment:

Kristen said...

What a blessing to have such dear friends!!! How special that you all take time out of your busy lives to get away for a weekend. Moving across the country has definitely made me appreciate those sweet friends that we left behind.