Wednesday, February 26, 2014

No Motivation Needed

On two wheels I am free. I LOVE being on my bike. I lose myself out there, and can go for what feels like forever.
I have perma grin plastered on my face. The air, the sun, the road, the hills, the friendly farm dogs, other cyclist. They all make me so happy. Then in my head I start thinking about how much I love going to work, and how I love having the afternoons free to be outside. I love having a collection, from the years of good gear that keeps me nice and warm so I can enjoy the view during this time of the year.
 
I love that little fire that ignites in me when I can tell a male cyclist, a complete stranger is ready to dismiss me as a "girl" cyclist. I like determining, whether I can hang or flat out smoke them. This of course is with the exception of my fiancé and his friends, I know my limits!
 
Now if only running on the road could be this easy!
 

No comments: