Thursday, February 13, 2014

Too Bad...

All good things must come to an end. I've had Lo the last five weekends, because of a holiday weekend that was mine and then our vacation. My heart kind of hurts having to let her go this weekend. This is usually the time when thoughts of my ex go something like "you selfish .....you know what".
We have it in our parenting plan that the parent without the kids can call the one with, to talk to them.....that helps (if you find yourself in a divorce situation make sure you have that in a legal document, you just never know). This is the part of divorce that I don't think will ever get easier, I just learn how best to handle it (for long weekends like this I peace out of town). I know plenty of people that have no problem with this, but I am super close with my kids, Lo in particular, she may be 12 but that is still so young, and I miss her something fierce.
Please don't think I am not grateful and I do realize I am with them everyday except every other Saturdays, but they are my kids and my feelings for them are strong. I love being their mom, and I miss the moments I don't get to have. There is great joy in my life, and I am grateful, just a bit bummed to part ways this weekend, it's been a wonderful 5 weeks.
Love you Bella girl.

No comments: