Monday, February 24, 2014

The I Dump

I do love Mondays, but I fill them to the brim, by 9 pm I am ready to shut my eyes. So while I had many great posts floating through my head, for now we will settle with photos from my phone of our last couple days happenings!
Perhaps this is a sign of the future. Went to dinner at my friends house, her son and Lo have been in school together for the last 5 years, but now it's not quite as cool to be having dinner together ( or at least it captured by photo).
Sunday Rick and I made our way to ski a few loops in Leavenworth, early enough to be home to make the kids breakfast. I knew we'd be the only ones out there because I did this all last year, but Rick was still surprised we had skied the entire first loop before someone came in. I love this time, being the first ones on the perfectly groomed trail.
My fiancé looks grumpy, but he's not, I just caught him mid talking, giving me pointers on V2 and V2 alternate (with nobody there it was a great time to practice).
Does anyone remember these? I practically made Lo get one because I was so excited.
My FAVORITE work mornings, when she joins me. I LOVE having her there, plus she is a HUGE help in the set up!
 
Kaiser hasn't been getting out as much because, I'm in my annual running funk, but today we went snow shoeing with a friend. The snow was quite deep and we had to make fresh path, wore him out in a very good way!
 
 

No comments: