Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Went Up a Girlfriend

Something else happened on that previous post, with the perfect day up the Napali Coast. I've been savoring in it for the last few days, just enjoying the moment. I went up the Napali Coast a girlfriend and came down a fiancé, yep! I am very happy to announce that I am engaged to this wonderful man.
 
 
From my iPad I can't truly describe how special and perfect the day was. We were able to share this day and moment with my daughter and Ricks mom, making it even more special (my daughter has know about the ring for months, and knew it was along on this trip). It meant the world to me that she was included in on this memorable day. I couldn't have imagined a better place, so special to my heart, to be in Kauai on a beautiful hike with the man I love.
Of course we celebrated with shave ice in Hanalei after, then Pat bought us some bubbly so we could toast with Ricks aunt and uncle back at the condo, after we had shared the news with the rest of the family back home!
 
This is right after Rick shared the news with his mom
My girl, celebrating Hawaiian style

 
 

3 comments:

Lucie said...

congratulations! So happy for you guys :)

Jenni said...

Thank you Lucie!

Kristen said...

That is awesome! Congrats to you ALL!