Sunday, November 6, 2011

BFF Wedding

I know I have said this before, but I'll say it again.  My friends and I,  we LOVE each other.  Truly  love each other.  I feel fortunate to experience this connection with such an amazing group of women.  Through good, bad and everything in between, I can count on these women.  Not only are they amazing  friends, but amazing business women, athletes and most important, amazing mothers. 
This weekend the Bff's, and men drove to Randle to celebrate J&J's wedding.  These two are a true  example of what love and respect are all about.  The decision to wed for my friend Jenn, didn't come easily or quickly (they've been together over 6 years).  She's been through a lot, and certainly came out on top.  It was a beautiful, intimate, full of love and fun ceremony.  I was honored to be there.
Pre wedding hair help

Almost time

A beautiful bride and her handsome son

LOVE

My cute date!

A toast to our girl!

1 comment:

kathleen c said...

Congrats, Jen & Jason!! She made a gorgeous bride and you all look so happy and pretty!