Monday, November 28, 2011

So it Begins!

I consider myself truly lucky to have found someone that enjoys the same activities as me, and is willing to jump in a car and go for it!  We got up Sunday and after two days of seeing pictures from the MVSTA posted on FB and the grooming of trails, I HAD to have some of that!  Rick is the MOST prepared person I have ever met, I LOVE it, so he's following the weather on NOAA, and it shows rain by afternoon.  I don't care, we biked the day before and I needed a change.  Not only that but I can sit in a car for hours with this man and talk!  It wasn't hard to talk him into it, we both share a love of the Methow Valley!  So off we went!
Snow and LOTS of it to start

First hour was like this, then it turned to rain...like the weather predicted.  Lots of work skating this stuff, but so much fun!

Driving home, this was near Sun Mountain

Perfect Reward!

If you haven't tried it, Twisp River Pub is a MUST!

No comments: