Sunday, January 29, 2012

Birthday Fun!

We celebrated my Mom and Sister's birthday Friday night!  Du's was on the 20th and my Mom on the 27th, double the fun!
Rest of the weekend was chill, but couldn't have been better.  We all went up to the icicle to ski on Sat.  I didn't get to ski too far, but the 16k felt better than nothing, in fact it felt really good!  Rick went ahead of us and skied a "quick" 5 laps, or 40k then joined us for  2 laps!    Wasn't too hard to talk him into Iwa after that!
Sunday the little miss and I enjoyed a perfect morning.  We slept in, decided not to ski, so she played barbies and I went to the basement to workout (another thing I did this weekend, got the basement all organized with the dreadmill, weight bench, medicine ball, extra bike and trainer  set in a permanent place, and a dvd player down there so I can watch those sweet training Dvds), not the most ideal, but sure beats leaving the kids to go workout!
Made our way out of the house for a short errand around 1:30, back for an early dinner and finishing our puzzle!  Blessed!

Birthday Girls


Finshed product

Logan's favorite....ribs!

Has a permanent home, with the hopes to be used often...

No comments: