Thursday, January 19, 2012

Dear Lilo...

I promised to write my girl a letter on the blog while I am in Hawaii.  So all, this is a letter to Logan Bella.

Dear Lilo,

Aloha!  First things first, I am having a great time, but miss you and your brother  like CRAZY!  This first trip to Hawaii without you guys, everything I see or do I wish you guys were here!

The first day we went to Keawakapu Beach, the one you and  I hang out at a lot!  Today we went to the beach north of Wailea and snorkeled with a turtle, then onto Big Beach!  I am seeing lots of whales everyday, LOTS!  No dolphins or seals yet.

We are all having a gecko contest, just like we always do.  I spotted a bunch the other day when I was walking by myself to the pool, but couldn't count them because I am following "our" rules where someone else has to see it.  So far Greg (Rick's brother in-law) is winning, he got "bonus" points for catching one!

You would've laughed at me getting lost going to one of the pools.  This place is HUGE!  I ended up going into the rental office to get a map.....you know how I am with maps!

Getting sleepy, but want you to know I love and miss you SO much!  I hope you are having a great time with Du!  (Don't forget to tell her Happy Birthday)!  Talk to you later love bug!

Xoxoxoxo
Love,
Mom

P.S  Happy Birthday to my sister in case you read this Friday AM!  And thanks for taking such good care of my kiddos!!  Love you guys!
Big Beach

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Ohhhhh....you're in Maui! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!! And what a sweet note to your daughter!