Saturday, January 14, 2012

Score!

Sitting around in my jammies this am, sipping coffee, surfing the net, waiting for the wee ones to get up and my Dad calls to tell me American Shoe shop is having their temperature sale.  The way this works is they set up 2 very full racks of shoes, whatever the temp is outside is how much you pay, then there are 2 other racks that you subtract the temp.  It was 22 degrees out so I thought what the heck.   Rounded children up, bundled them up (we only live about a 1/2 mile from downtown), and walked our butts down.  We had a few downtown errands to run, and books to drop off at the library so why not!  Anyways we did score a pairs of chaco's for Lo and keens for me, it had warmed up to 25 degrees, but still a steal and in a way kinda of fun!
I envision these guys just sitting around chit chatting about their birds eye view

Luke did have fun, but his face was frozen by this point

Our deals! 

Warming up with coffee and cocoa and pandora

1 comment:

Becky said...

What a fun sale! It had warmed up to 32, but I love my shoes!