Sunday, January 1, 2012

Blog Brag

So proud of my little guy today.  The first day of the year the Wenatchee Valley Velo host the Yeti ride.  Since I was home, and I'm a current board member of the club we decided we needed to come out.  I knew one of the routes would be the monitor loop or Cashmere, but there is usually an alternative route around the loop.  The "ex" agreed to ride the shorter distance with Luke, and Rick and I would take the long route. Well there really wasn't the "easy" option this year, it was the monitor loop (which might I add is my favorite "go to" ride), but its almost 20 miles.  Luke has never ridden over 10, and then on the snow covered road with 30 other cyclist.  He was a true sport.  Loved having him out there!
Thanks to my sis for taking the Lilo so we could do this, she too had a great time playing with Cal and Ben!

No comments: