Monday, January 2, 2012

Good Kind of Tired

Took a day trip to my favorite place, Mazama.  Skate skied hours in the sun and perfect ski conditions!  Picked up more of my favorite coffee as we left (Blue Star), the only bummer Twisp River Pub (my absolute favorite and if you are anywhere near, is a must stop) has winter hours and  closed Mon-Wed.  Good thing for us, we have a couple more trips this winter planned up there.  We ended up picking up yummy nigiri and the dinosaur roll at Iwa, not a bad plan B!
Tuckered out with tired legs...good night!
Love that Twisp recycles and Blue Star sponsors this one

I used to think I was an endurance athlete...until I met this guy

Ok anyone else laughing, I thought this was hilarious!

Sweet Annabelle waiting for leftover eel sauce

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha! That "Occupy Carlton" sign is hilarious. I have to show Jay.