Thursday, January 5, 2012

Training vs. "Time off"

OK it's official I log more workout hours when I am not actually training for a particular event.  I know why, I live in such an amazing place, when I am not following a particular plan I am taking full advantage of where I live.  I loved marathon training, it was straight forward, simple, and didn't actually require all that much time, plus I "had to" have recovery days in order to maximize specific workouts.
My "time off" weeks look something like this, skate skied 2.5 hours Monday, ran Tuesdayand Wednesday, and biked 25 miles today, and the weekend is looking just as promising.   I realize how lucky I am to live where I do!
That being said I do plan to start "training" once I get back from Hawaii....maybe!
Todays ride 46 degrees and sunny

No comments: