Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Not Sure

My goal was to make it 2 weeks on half a tank of gas.  We have been committed to biking and walking when we can (even in the rain to Iwa).  I'm close, but driving tonight to Palisades for the last time trial in the Velo clubs TT series, and I will need to make a URM run tomorrow, may push it to make it to Friday on a half of tank......we'll see! 


On another note, the kids only have 2 more days of school.  Granted I love summer vacation with them, but good lord this year flew by way too fast!  Luke's first year of High School is over, just like that, and my baby will be entering her LAST year of elementary next year...crap!
We have lots planned to keep us busy.  Starting with New York in just two weeks!  A San Juan bike trip with my love in July, fine tuning our dates for Bend in August, Las Vegas in September, and working on something for October.  I love this!  Needless to say I don't have any races planned (not that I won't jump into a few), but just like last summer I am really looking forward to focusing on my little family, making our time together a priority (work outs will still happened,  but more likely when kids are with friends, or early mornings)!

No comments: