Sunday, June 3, 2012

Out with the old..

My sister and I had a yard sale Saturday (she  is the master yard sale organizer, should be for hire).  I had one last year and cleared out all my ex's stuff, he never came to get.  This year I went top to bottom in my house and cleared out anything that was not of use for myself or kids.  Lots of clothes, vases, extra lines, mixing bowls, pans, throw pillow, you name it!   I also cleared out things that had been given to us as joint gifts, a purging of sorts of a past life.  Nice things, but nothing that served of use for me, out it went!    It felt good,  however it brought on the need for a deep clean of the house....now time to sit back and enjoy!


1 comment:

Kristen said...

send some tips my way! ;)

we are trying to get up the energy for a major purge. i'm so tired of "stuff"! if it would just stop raining maybe the sale will happen sometime in the next few weeks!