Sunday, June 10, 2012

Pseudo 10 on 10 June

This was a pretty pathetic attempt on a 10 on 10 on my part this month.  Since Memorial weekend it has been non stop in the Hakensen house!  As of Thursday I have essentially been married to the Wenatchee Omnium, coordinating volunteers, and spent 13 hours in the wind yesterday taking care of volunteers, radio's, results, check in,, packet hand outs and kids race (I might add its all fun though). 
I originally planned to take photos last Saturday when my sister and I were having a yard sale, but only took a few pictures.  The next day Sunday the 3rd gave it a go again, and made it until 3, so I opted to pick up where I left off at 3 the following afternoon............there's only 8.

Post run stretch (rare), coffee, because she's cute, being GU girls at Red Devil trail run, mop, 1st day of crossing gaurd, ice cream







No comments: