Friday, June 1, 2012

Lucky


I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and new.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson


I am lucky indeed to surround myself with so many great friends.  I can honestly say every one enhances my life,  I am inspired by many, and learn from them all.

One of my dear friends moved away to Georgia last year to go to PA school at Emery University.  So proud of her, but I miss her.  She was home for just over a week so we scheduled a ride together, our favorite, the Pinnacle Loop.  It's in our opinion the BEST ride, lots of hills (little to no hwy), you climb quite high, but the views are phenomenal, and from my house its right around 43-47 miles (depending where you cross the hwy), for a 2 1/2 hour ride it can't be beat!
So excited to ride togethwe we even wore the same jersey!


No comments: