Friday, June 15, 2012

Ready or Not it's Summer Break

The last three years have become somewhat of a tradition for Luke.  He and a handful of buddies come over for lunch, hang out, house hop then spend the night.   I truly love this!  I love that they get so excited, I love feeding and having them here!  Makes me glad I didn't sell my house.  When Lars and I bought it 4 years ago this was the reason.  We thought it'd be the perfect place for Luke to have friends over and hang out in the basement. Next week the bedroom and bathroom will start getting remodeled down there and it will be even better.  Last night 7 boys sleeping down there was a little cramped!
I always take the next day off, so  woke up early went for and amazing ride, got back just as Lo was waking up.  We got the breakfast stuff out for the boys, and watched some Hulu and read, drank coffee and hot chocolate.  Then onto the yard for mowing and weed pulling (which I actually love).

The last two summers I have worked full time through the summer, but today sitting around hanging with the kids I've decided it will be a part time work schedule this summer!  The business is back on track, and quite honestly this time with my kids goes way too fast, I love my job and work, but I love them more.  I have some really great employees right now, and I am going to take advantage of that!
Even AnnaBelle like summer vacation

I serve Caffe Vita at the shop, but what a treat to drink it all morning at home!

No comments: