Monday, July 23, 2012

If this is a dream, do not wake...

I love to travel (as if you didn't already know), in state, out of state, you name it.  I've heard people talk fondly of the San Juans and it's been on my list for years.  I am at a point in life, and with a person in my life I can do these things.  I couldn't be happier sharing these experiences with him.  Knowing it would be a long trip up there, we chose to go a weekend the kids were with their Dad (yet another thing I love about Rick, he knows to keep me busy every other weekend...THANK YOU love).  I'll post more pics later (from Rick's collection of photo's he took), but we ate A LOT of amazing food, biked the entire island with our messenger bags and camera's, took it all in.  Woke up leisurely in our beautiful condo overlooking the harbor, drank coffee at the various coffee shops, went to the most splendid farmers market, saw the Orca's, but the best was just taking it in with the man I love, coming and going as we pleased.  4 days of vacation bliss!



2 comments:

Jessica said...

Hi Jenni! Just catching up on everyone else's lives :) Danny and I grew up in FH...the second I saw the photo of the ferry landing I squealed! So glad you had fun! Next time let me know - we have a bunch of friends still around that have different businesses (kayaking, whale watching, etc.) and I'd love to connect you! Wish we still had book club, I'd love to see your smiling face. Take care!

Jenni said...

Oh Jessica, first great to hear from you, and second what a magical place. I fell in love with the laid back attitude and friendly people, I will be back and will get a hold of you!