Thursday, July 5, 2012

Back!

We're back and in full swing again!  Working through my NYC pictures and will post soon.  We LOVED the city, and already planning to go back soon!
 Luke left for a few days to the lake with friends (the life of a 15 year old).  Lo went to her Dads for the 4th, so I worked a little then went on a "Rick's choice" ride.  At 6 am he went for the Wednesday Velo ride so  when he asked where we wanted to ride, I figured he wouldn't want to do too much more, so I let him choose.  We did the reverse of his earlier ride (38 miles, half of which you climb)..up Squilchuck, up the heights, up the heights loop and thank God finally down to Malaga and home.  Don't get me wrong, I love this.  I love riding with him.  I have never ridden with someone of his ability before, and it pushes me to be a better rider, I WANT to be a better rider, I want to the best!   Then enjoyed our fabulous friends and their company, goodness I love spending time with them!
Today, it's a just Lo and I day.  We went to a pool play date (play date for Mom's and kids), resting then we're going on a date, movie and dinner.  It's her day, I cherish these moments we have together.

No comments: