Monday, July 9, 2012

Mountain Air

All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

When I'm feeling like I don't have enough time with my kids, and get so frustrated with my situation (as I did two blog post ago), the best thing for me is taking them to the mountains.  It calms me down, and allows me that quite time with them.  To be with them, their thoughts, perspective and humor.  It was good real, real good.  We ended up doing Eightmile Lake, it's a great 7 mile hike. 




3 comments:

Kristen said...

Can you tell me where this hike is? We are coming to Wenatchee this weekend, to visit my dad, and I'd love to do this hike! :)

Jenni said...

Kristen you will love this. It's up off the Icicle, but here are the directions I followed, just spray yourself with mosquito spray!
http://www.justgetout.net/Wenatchee/14568

Kristen said...

thank you, jenni! :)