Thursday, February 14, 2013

An All Day Adventure

I am one of those that loves everything about traveling (with the exception of finding overhead bin space for carry on luggage), including getting there. I know this is a broken record, but I continually feel blessed to have such awesome, funny, caring kids. Talking with my son in the car for 2 plus hours on the drive to Seatac is a treat. He goes on about anything from photography class, girls, friends, music, memories, you name it. As much as his Dad infuriates me, I look at L and think he has a pretty good mix of both of us in him, he's certainly got his Dad's sharp, dry humor, and I love it. For Lo, she just has that innocent caring spirit and excitement that makes traveling with her a treat!
On this Valentines Day my heart is happy and full

No comments: