Friday, February 8, 2013

Little of this a Little of that!

I was down and out with the cold for four days! Pretty much laid around and watched movies in my jammies, honestly for being sick it was dang good! Didn't even care that I wasn't out doing something, I wanted to rest and feel better. Monday rolls around and I am feeling rested, still got junk in my lungs but it wasn't stopping me. Managed to get in 2 bike rides, in insanely amazing sunny weather, 2 runs...the same, 2 swims (just to clarify, this was Monday-Thursday, not just a day) and today skied 24k (3 full loops), the weather and scenery was splendid, the trail could've been better (super icy, pretty thin and torn up), heading up tomorrow simply because the fresh air and sun on the face feels amazing, but taking my old ski's. My good ski's were a little angry at me for trashing then today!
My house on the other hand is in dire need of being cleaned, dang adult responsibilities!
the ride
 
The ski
 

No comments: