Thursday, February 28, 2013

Tempation

Wednesday was my "off" day for working out, but I threw my swim stuff in the car and planned to head over for a quick swim.  Looking out the window at work for 5 hours seeing how incredibly gorgeous is was outside, the more I thought about a 15 minute drive to the pool, changing into my swim suit, swimming inside for forty-five minutes, showering, and driving back....kind of an easy decision to head home grab the boys and camera and take off....

Obie was in good form here.  I did my Saddlerock and beyond hike, which goes another 2 miles west of the rock.....he's old and slowing down


This is at the point we were waiting for Obie, Kaiser found a stick for me to throw!


As luck would have it, today was a rainy day, making it a perfect day to squeeze in that swim and go for a run!

No comments: