Thursday, June 20, 2013

Bragging Rights

Finally uploading pictures from the last weeks of school!  No surprise but Lo cleaned house on awards at the end of year assembly.  She's just remarkable in her work ethic!   One of the really cool awards she received was the Sportsmanship Award, this is awarded to one boy and one girl  in the whole school and their name goes on a plaque in the office.  I know she's a great kid, but for others to recognize that makes me so proud of her!
 
She just finished with a great volleyball camp, put on by the High School girls coach, LeAnne and her players.  She LOVED it!  No pictures, because I never brought my camera in, but did take this one this am of her stocking (she comes to work with me and opens the shop, putting everything out for the day for $5 a morning......love having her there with me)!
 
 

No comments: