Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Lucky me

I've shared these on Facebook but not here, they are very much worth sharing. Lo is THE sweetest, kindest child. Full of affection and love, not to mention incredibly thoughtful, I get notes in my purse, on napkins or posters made all the time. I LOVE them, and I love her so much!
It's that deep love for your child that sometimes makes your heart hurt. I have said time and time again, I hate that I don't see her every other Saturday, those Friday and Saturday nights I don't get to tuck her in and kiss her goodnight are the worst. I can forgive my ex for a lot of unimaginable things, but taking those days from me, I don't think I ever will.
Perhaps that's why she leaves constant notes, reassurance that it's only a day, and her love is always here. She's mine, and I feel as though I've got to be the luckiest woman to have been blessed to have gotten to be her Mom.
My Mothers Day Card
this was left this weekend, I didn't get a pic of the right side but there's a dried rhododendron flower taped to it to, from when we were deadheading the bush....love it ALL!
 
 

No comments: