Thursday, June 13, 2013

Summer Has Started

Today was the last day of school for the kids. We said good bye to elementary school for good, and onto summer! Lo of course had a fabulous last year. She has fond memories of great teachers and friends from both St Joes and Washington. My son, well we were just glad to be done with another year, I will say he enjoyed it, his GPA didn't as much.....
I'm wiped, keeping with traditional I let the kids have friends over and slumber party the last day. My son is grounded this week (the result of an "incident" at his Dads last weekend). I was meeting friends in Chelan for a open water swim, so Lo and friends were going to swim a bit, but the clouds rolled in and got too cold for their little bodies, however the lighting was fabulous to snap photos, so here you go!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: