Monday, June 3, 2013

Saturday Picture Dump

Caught up!  Phew!  Saturday was wonderful for both of my kids.  Both looked amazing and had a great time!  Our Saturday am had started with Lo and I doing yard work, but from about 10 on it was show time!  I was with her at the recital from 12-6 (with a quick 45 minute run home to feed her dinner before her evening show), when her Dad came to the evening show, I took off to get my son ready for prom pictures and dinner.  Super long day  (Lo's evening show didn't get done until 9:30), but so worth it.  Lo was in her absolute element, and my son and his friends, had such a wonderful time!  Here's some highlights:
*both my Mom and Sister showed up to see my son off, however, I missed taking pics of my sis with my camera (took some of her with him but with her phone, dang it)!
Show ready

Her biggest fans!

Back stage primping

Entertaining ourselves with the fish eye lens


Handsome fellas

Love this boy!

They were all so beautiful!

He did good!

No comments: