Friday, April 4, 2014

Highlights

The weather took a 180 and was wet and cold today. Thankfully my fiancé is rubbing off on me and I checked the forecast obsessively the day before we left. Raincoat and umbrella were packed, along with a down vest and a mid weight spring coat ( granted I packed very few clothes just coats).
 
We took advantage of the weather and the fact that no one wants to brave the observatory of the Empire State Building on a bad day.
Burrrr
 
Next up, a nap then Knicks game
 
 
This was an event in itself. This was my gift to my son for his birthday, but the star watching for me was awesome. Courtside celeb sightings were unreal!
Happy early birthday to the one that made me a mom!
 
Ok to finish the night, we returned to Broadway. Last night we had a chance after Of Mice and Men to get our playbill signed and some pictures of James Fanco, but we missed Chris O Dowd (whom I thought was amazing as Lenny).. Well right up and front but they weren't signing tonight because of an event they needed to attend. Chris's photo was a little blurry, James stopped long enough to apologize.
Another fabulous day in this great city with my favorite little (ish) people.
 
 

No comments: