Monday, April 28, 2014

4,3,2,1

Or a recap from today (Monday) back to Friday
Monday:
My friend M moved back to town ( or Leavenworth, close enough) a few months ago. We all have this friends that are up for adventures and she is my cycling one. She rides a lot and is good (VERY good) I do my best to keep up, which is fine by me! She the one that I can say it's Monday let's do Joe Miller and the Heights, and she's game. Today she made this 8 mile climb look easy. My legs were not feeling so light, but I just tried to mimic her moves out there and hope for the best.....it was great! I love this about our friendship.

Sunday:
My little star shining bright! Lo was performing in the park for Apple Blossom. She loves this, and she loves and an audience!
 
 
Saturday:
The wild flowers up Sauer Mtn are in full bloom, making this hike a must during this time of the year. It's always fun to show someone new this hike. It's stunning.
 
 
Friday:
Again cycling, plus we picked up another friend that's training for IM and needs some long rides. We typically have time for 40-60 miles, and go, while crossing our fingers the wind won't be too bad!
 
 

No comments: