Sunday, April 6, 2014

Time

Vacation allows me time with my kids. Selfishly all to myself. I love our adventures, spontaneous moments, and above all else the laughter and enjoyment we share being together. No distractions, no places to be other than where we want. I am am so glad I've been able to realize this, and take advantage of my time with them. I've heard people talk about time flying and before you know it they're out of the house living on their own. I get it. I know a lot of people that just let the time slip away from them, opportunities missed. It's not even about traveling far, I choose to get away because owning a business I tend to have something to do with it daily, but just slowing down taking time for them. For divorced parents especially, your time is already cut short, when you have the no school or holiday days with them, take off and make it a special day with them, lunch out with them, a day trip, just take the opportunity that's presented. You don't get that day back...
Just soaking up our last day of Central Park. Could this place ever get old? I think not.

No comments: