Tuesday, September 23, 2014

4 am

I "may" have over done it at the gym yesterday and managed to anger a tendon near my neck and shoulder, hence being awake at 4am. Why not blog?!?
 
There is nothing I love more in life than adventuring with my kids. Be it flying off to NYC and getting fully absorbed in the city, or down to simply hiking. I love exploring the wilderness, with my kids. Sharing the experience, with them. Showing them amazing places for the first time, away from cell service, just us.
Last weekend (even though I had been up the previous week) I took the kids to Minotaur and Theseus Lake. I had another hike in mind, but this was one my son had not done and my daughter last did in several feet of snow. The day was perfect.
 
Views looking onto Theseus
 
 
 
 
 
 
And around Minotaur
 
 
As you can see Kaiser went with us. I was a little worried about him because it's so steep, but he did great. Unfortunately he may have been in a little pain on the drive home and had a stinky accident in my car....
 

No comments: