Thursday, May 24, 2012

Compiling the List

I consider myself an avid reader.  One of my good friends put her top 20 (was more like 29, thanks KS) list together and I thought I should too before I forget all my faves!  In no particular order (with the exception of #1, my favorite)

1. Molokai (Alan Brenner)
2. Under the Banner of Heaven (John Krakauer)
3. Midwives (Chris Bohjalian)
4. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
5. The Kite Runner
6. Glass Castle (Jeannette Walls)
7. Life of Pi
8. She's Come Undone (Wally Lamb)
9. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - Series- (Steig Larson)
10.  Unbroken (Laura Hillenbrand)
11.  The Zookeepers Wife (Diane Ackerman)
12.  The Help (Kathryn Stockett)
13. What Remains (Carole Radziwell)
14. The Hunger Games series (with the exception of the 3rd book)

I know there's more so as they come to me I'll add them

Currently I am reading a few, and they are heading out of town with me this weekend!

Fifty Shades of Grey (Naughty, I know....)
Let's Pretend This Never Happened (Super fun and light)
Animal, Vegetable Miracle (loving this one too)


No comments: