Saturday, January 19, 2013

Point and Shoot Fun

I think it's obvious, I love the Methow! Thank goodness Rick shares the same love for it. Here's few photos from todays ski. Took the shuttle again from Winthrop to Mazama and skied the 30k back!
I think my IPad app is going to get fired though, it said it would be in the high 20's so 11 degrees was a bit of a surprise. Don't worry, I always come prepared (I have different ski clothes I wear for 4-16 degrees, 17-28, and 28 and higher). One gift I got from my ex is the best ski pants I have ever owned (a craft wind blocking ski pant), love them, and they save me everytime!  My carbon poles are nice too so thank you ex! Another bonus I thought of today...as sucky as it is to not have the kids every other weekend, I am making the best use of it. I essentially have a free babysitter, it allows me the opportunity to come to the Methow all winter!

Treats are essential!
We play no favorites in this group, we represent all
These are the fast skiers...
And these are the fun ones!

No comments: