Sunday, January 6, 2013

Workouts 12/30-1/6

I'm back, but only to working out for fun.  I LOVE to skate ski, and last year had the opportunity to ski for several months, several days a week with Rick.  He is the best skier I have ever skied with.  Going into this season (my 5th year) I am feeling great.  I am skiing with people I never thought I could.  I feel comfortable, even somewhat confident.   I love it, and I do it because I enjoy it.  I signed up for something big, but don't have to start training until the end of March, my goal between now and then is to stay in shape, free of injuries, and to do what I enjoy, when I want to, which will be ski until there is no snow....that being said....I think this will be my last workout post for a while!

Monday 31th- 24K Skate/1.5 hour night hike
Tuesday 1st- 20K Skate
Wednesday 2st- Off
Thursday 3nd- 1 hour swim
Friday 4th- 24K skate
Saturday 5th- 30k Skate
Sunday 6th- 22k Skate

No comments: