Thursday, May 1, 2014

Gawkers

I'll admit this time of year if I run the canal I peak into everyone's yards. They are so beautiful, I can't help it. I then day dream of what I should do to my yard, but by the end of my run I also remind myself if I wanted to save money to have someone do this I could, but I like to travel more, so for now I will enjoy everyone else's yard.
I even go as far as to take pictures, but I can't very well post them on a public outlet, so check out this selfie of Kaiser and I and "maybe" look behind us at the cool raised beds. Genius, these people are. There's an area behind their fence and where most just let's weeds grow this is what they've done, I really like is!
My dog truly believes the canal is his personal pool. Such a good boy though, he always looks at me first and if I say "go ahead" he runs in, if I say "not yet" we carry on.
Ok I do love my front yard, but it wasn't my doing. Whoever planted the trees and flowers at my house knew what they were doing. Something is always blooming, when one finishes then next starts, I love it!

No comments: