Sunday, June 22, 2014

Friends

Do you ever see a picture and it fills your heart with so much joy it brings you to tears? This weekend was amazing (will fill you in when I have more time), before bed tonight one of my friends sent this pic to all of us.
I love these ladies with all my heart. They make my life a better place, everyone of them. They are the kindest, most giving and compassionate woman I have ever met. I feel beyond blessed to have them in my life. I love aging with them. We laugh, and we cry. We support each other in everything we do, parenting, relationships, jobs, and athletics. My thirties have been the best decade of my life, ironic because some pretty bad crap happened too, but I have never been happier, more self assured, fulfilled in my family life, career, and friendships. A few have entered their forties, and we celebrate because we know aging is a gift that's not given to everyone. I look forward to our years ahead. Our lives are evolving and we go with it, hopefully with grace, but most of all a lot of love and laughter.
Cheers to the good friends in our lives!
 

1 comment:

Kristen said...

That is so sweet!