Saturday, September 15, 2012

Over It

The fires around Wenatchee started last Sunday (as we were trying to head out to hike Labrynth).  I like to think I have actually remained in OK spirits with it.  Originally it was a low intensity burn, which is quite beneficial to nature.  However yesterday we were entirely socked in with smoke.  My house and car wreak of it.  All working out has been indoor, not fun.  Then today as I drove home from the gym, the smell of smoke in my  car actually made me sick to my stomach!
Last outside run....Monday

Then this started...from Ricks backyard, no zoom


Lots of this, plus is I am catching up on seson 3 of True Blood (I'm a little behind)

Today it is a little better.  Still can't see the hills, this is not fog but smoke.
Rick and I head for Las Vegas in a couple days.  We're staying at the Trump Towers, a smoke-free hotel, I can't believe I am actually going to Vegas to get away from smoke!

No comments: