Monday, December 23, 2013

Never Disappoints

We're home from a very fun (in a weird active way relaxing) vacation in Bend. This place is just fabulous! I got a few new recommendations from friends for food and drinks, so my favorites list has just expanded.
I have to say it was wonderful, but it wasn't hard to come home because tomorrow my kids are back home! This has truly been the easiest week yet. I'm also doing something I have never done, and that's taking the entire week after Christmas off to stay home. No plans just sleep until we want, make a big breakfast every morning, watch movies, sounds amazing to me. Kind of my Christmas gift to myself!
Here's a few iPhone photos of the trip, lots of eating, drinking (remember I actually am not a beer drinker unless I'm in Bend), and running everyday!
The food here was AMAZING, and had such a great vibe! Jackson's on the Corner
 
 
Ok this place was just fun. The Lot, there's four food trucks set up around a heated and semi enclosed beer garden!
Clearly we stayed a while....it got dark
10 Barrel, always a favorite

And our last morning of running the gorgeous Deschutes River Trail
 
 

No comments: