Monday, December 30, 2013

Staycation

This is completely foreign to me, but I think I am going to like it! With plenty of coverage at work through the holidays I have decided to take the entire week off and be home with the kids. My work rarely gets in the way of time at home because I work early mornings, but I miss out in things like staying up late to watch movies, sleeping in and making breakfast. We started last night with finding my favorite movie off the nineties The Power of One available to stream on amazon. Slept in until 7 this am, met a friend from Boston to run and catch up at 8, came home made breakfast, drank too much coffee, Lo and I are in sweats truly lounging with no plans to leave the house today! I think I love this!
Apparently broken bones take more than a week to heal. Post have to remain short because the use of my left hand is limited. Although this makes for a good excuse to not put away Christmas decorations until later this week!
 
 

No comments: