Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Fresh Air

I had every intention of heading to the pool today, but in my line of work running out of white chocolate means the need get some ASAP ( yes it's that big of a deal, think 25lbs a week). Between work and there I needed to run into my house and grab the resellers permit because the place I was going needed a current one on file, too many things on my mind I grabbed it, my purse, phone and headed out the door, no keys....now locked out. Thank you BF for leaving work to rescue me, yet again. Now all plans for swimming are gone, my window to do anything is shrinking rapidly. Was downright grumpy by the time I got home. As I do with most problems I like to sweat it out, hopped on the trainer and set my stopwatch to do intervals (while watching the Tudors), still wasn'tfeeling great (super gloomy here the last few days too, a huge part of my problem). The answer was gathering my people after they got home from school, the dogs and making the quick jaunt up SaddleRock. Low and behold we all felt better. More energized and as always a great reminder of how great just spending time together is. Plus, we had very happy dogs! Fresh air was all that as needed, for us all!

No comments: